Apply for the Adaptation Finance Fellowship Programme in Germany if you:
- work in a business or policy related field or if you are a researcher in climate adaptation finance.
- are a highly motivated and committed person from a developing / emerging country.
- aim for an academic or professional career in adaptation finance.
- show a strong commitment to the AFFP, its objective and goals.
- 18-month comprehensive Fellowship Programme on adaptation finance free of charge (September 2018 to February 2020).
- Participation in a six-month Frankfurt School Development Finance e-Campus online certification course for climate adaptation professionals, the “Certified Expert in Climate Adaptation Finance”.
- Training and workshops during on-site events on emerging topics and leadership skills in Frankfurt and Bangkok
- Access to a mentorship programme and tutoring with internationally recognised experts in climate & adaptation finance.
- Opportunity to discuss and present own projects and business cases during a webinar series and on-site events with international experts
- Opportunities to contribute to webinars, blogs, publications, reports and journal articles
- Continuous online discussions, network opportunities and access to international professional networks of peers and leaders in climate adaptation and finance
- Researchers only: non-refundable grant to conduct research on climate adaptation finance and publication opportunities
- Business / Policy only: participation in academies on leadership skills in Frankfurt.