Best Essay Education is a top academic writing service that, for years, has produced high quality academic writing for students in high school, college and graduate/professional programs. We pride ourselves in employing only the best writers, with Bachelor’s through Ph.D. degrees in all academic disciplines, so that we can serve any student need. As students use our service, and receive original, custom academic writing, they are able study those pieces and become better writers themselves.
Best Essay Education has created a scholarship essay competition to encourage students to produce their own great essays and have the opportunity to win a sizable financial award to help with their own educational expenses.
To apply, you must be a student at an accredited college, university, community college, oct-tech certificate program, or any graduate or equivalent professional program. High school students who have just enrolled in college, are certainly eligible.
1. The entry is free, but a student may only enter one time
2. The essay has a word maximum of 1,000 words and must be in English
3. Essays must be submitted through our application form or as a Word attachment, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Scholarship Essay Contest.”
4. Once the essay is submitted, entrants must access their Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard or Stumbleupon page and repost this page. Help us to spread the word about the scholarship to as many students as possible.
5. Entrants must also “Like” our Facebook page and “follow” us on Twitter.
6. No offensive, harassing, or incendiary, defaming content may be used.
7. By submitting an essay, the student is certifying that the content in fully original.
8. Entry automatically constitutes agreement on the part of the entrant to all of the Terms and Conditions listed below.
9. Entrant’s full name, email, and social media account ID’s should appear on a separate page and submitted with the essay.
Methods of Judging
All eligible essays will be evaluated by a panel of Best Essay Education writers and editors. The following criteria will be used: Originality of thought and structure Quality of grammar and composition, including organization, vocabulary, etc. Creativity and depth of thought The panel shall determine the top three winners, based upon a scored rubric, and will then publish those winner names on its site, and social media pages, as it deems appropriate. Winners will receive notification via email and will be required to reply to those emails. Should a winner fail to respond to the email or, for any reason, refuse the prize award, the award will be provided to the entrant who is next in line.
Deadline for entries is 30 November, 2017.