Apply for the Clarkson University Scholarships for international students in the USA.
All applicants for admission who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents (green card holders) need to secure a student visa and are required to show proof of financial support as a condition of being issued an official letter of acceptance and an I-20 form. There are two ways to show proof of finances:
- Complete and return the Certificate of Finance Form. On this form, you will need to show specific amounts of support and the sources of the support. You will also need to include the signatures of any sponsors or your parents, in addition to a signature from a bank official.
- Provide a certified letter from your sponsor indicating the amount of support available for each year, along with a supporting letter from a bank official. No exceptions can be made on the above requirements.
International Application Process
These application instructions are for non-U.S. citizens applying for first-year enrollment at Clarkson. To review your application, we need to receive all of the following materials:
- Clarkson School application
- Official secondary school transcript, mark sheets and national exam scores (if applicable)
- A secondary school recommendation from a school counselor, principal or headmaster
- Two letters of recommendation
- SAT or ACT score reports
- Clarkson SAT code: 2084
- Clarkson ACT code: 2698
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports, if English is not your first language
- Copy of your current passport