2017 Credit Suisse China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarship
Credit Suisse is now accepting applications for the 2017 China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarship, a financial assistance award of USD 1,000 to three (3) full-time undergraduate or Master’s degree female students at a university in China.
Scholarship winners will also have a chance to interview for a 2018 summer internship in Credit Suisse’s Investment Banking Department in Hong Kong.
What we look for:
The scholarship is intended to give exceptional students exposure to the world of Investment Banking. The winners of the scholarship will need to have:
- An excellent academic track record
- Strong intellectual skills, quantitative ability and a systematic, logical approach to solving problems
- Solid leadership skills and a commitment to the highest ethical standards of behavior
- A results orientation, good multi-tasking skills, and a strong work ethic
- A self-starter who is driven, yet can also work will in a team environment
- An excellent communicator and listener
Who is eligible?
- Undergraduate or master’s degree female students who are studying full-time at a university in China and are on track to graduate in 2019/2020
- Students from any academic discipline or degree
- If you already hold other scholarships or intend to undertake a summer internship, you are still eligible and encouraged to apply
- You do not need to have any prior finance experience or knowledge
How do I apply?
Applications must be submitted via this website no later than Wednesday, October 18, 2017, midnight Hong Kong Time and include:
- Your resume
- Cover letter (marked Reference 2017 Credit Suisse China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarship)
- Certified copy of your most recent academic transcript