The Global Health Corps Fellowship is a leadership development organisation focused on health equity that works to build a global community of diverse young leaders changing the face of the global health.
Global Health Corps is building the next generation of diverse health leaders. We offer a range of paid fellowship positions with health organizations in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, and Zambia and the opportunity to develop as a transformative leader in the health equity movement. Everyone has a role to play in the health equity movement.
Fellows work with high impact in health organisation in a yearlong paid positions. They fill critical parts in their placement organisation as many have non traditional health background.
- Fellow receive yearlong paid placement within partner organisation in Malawi, Rwanda, uganda, US and Zambia to address real-time capacity gap and strengthen health systems.
- In addition on the job training, fellows are engaged in comprehensive leadership training curriculum to build effective, empathetic and innovative leaders of tomorrow.
- Fellows receive addition logistics financial support during the year, including:
Monthly living stipend,
Housing including utility assistance,
Health or travel accident and illness insurance, depending on citizenship and placement,
Professional development grants of $600 and completion award of $1500,
Travel coverage to and from placement site, all training and retreats.
- Be 30 years or younger by June 25, 2017
- Hold a bachelor or undergraduate university degree by june 25, 2017
- Be proficient in English
Application Deadline: January 17, 2018