Planet Interactive is in search of a Graphic Design Intern to join a global manufacturing company. In this role, you will work within our client’s Professional Services UX Team to meet its design needs for various types of user experience design, including, but not limited to new product, vertical and solutions collateral (both new and edits to existing), sales presentations, photo editing, client engagements, and visual tools.
Location: Mendota Heights, MN
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more!
- Working on multiple client projects under the UX Team’s direction
- Design Client mobile applications
- Designing PowerPoint presentations
- Retouching/resizing photography
- Creating iconography, infographics and other visual tools
- Tracking and trafficking projects with internal content owners, understanding and meeting their design requirements and deadlines
- Displaying a full understanding of brand guidelines and working within them
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficiency in the following design formats is a must: Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and PowerPoint
- Ability to consistently respond to urgent requests with fast-turns
- Working knowledge of photography preferred
- A representative portfolio of work will be required to display design ability