“Sister Cities of Jinan” Scholarship (referred to as “the scholarship hereafter) is set up by the Jinan Municipal Government in order to encourage international students from sister cities of Jinan (including cities that have built up international friendly relations with Jinan, referred to as “sister cities” hereafter) to come to Jinan for study and scientific research.
1. Application Eligibility
1) Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens from sister cities of Jinan. Applicants must be in good health and be friendly toChina.
2) Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well and meet the entrance requirements of Shandong University.
3) Applicants must have a good attitude towards study. Applicants must not have any record for disobeying regulations of the university.
4) Only applicants that have not received other sorts of fund or scholarship could apply for the scholarship.
3. Application Time:
The scholarship is available for application twice a year. The first period is from February to May (The scholarship will be allocated in October), and the second period is from September to November (The scholarship will be allocated in March).
4. Application method
Please look up to the attachments for requirement of the application documents and send the scanned copy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants shall mail the original copy of all application documents to SDU International Student Admissions Office (Address：C301 Mingde Building, Central Campus of Shandong University, No.27 South Shanda Road, Jinan, China).
None of the application documents will be sent back to applicants. Students that have already received the scholarship once could only submit the materials through a simplified procedure when applying for a second time. None of the application documents will be sent back to applicants.
In January and June each year, the list of scholarship winners will be publicized. Then, the qualification of students who are awarded will be re-verified.
6. Allocation of Scholarship
The scholarship will be allocated to students all at once before March 30 and October 30 by the university.
If the student awarded is unable to register within the specified time ruled by the university owing to health problems or other personal reasons, the qualification for scholarship will be canceled. Any scholarship winner providing fake application materials must return the scholarship if verified.
8. Full Scholarship will be used as scholarship winners’ registration fee, tuition fee, experiment fee, internship fee, accommodation costs, payments for insurance and learning materials and part of the living expenses under the administration of the university. Distinguished International Students Scholarship, given to students by the university, will be at the students’ own disposal.
9. Contact Us
International Student Admissions Office, Department of International Affairs, Shandong University
Contact address: C301, Mingde Building, 27 Shanda Nanlu, Jinan, P.R.China
Email address: email@example.com