Magenta Advisory’s Consulting Internship Program 2018
This digital age requires a new breed of management consultants. Consultants that combine strategic acumen, design thinking, technology foresight and data analytics with modern approaches to transforming businesses. To experience what it takes to be one, apply to Magenta Advisory’s Consulting Internship Program!
We expect you to have an excellent academic record and strong analytical skills, and to be currently working on your master’s degree in business or engineering. We also expect fluency in English and either Finnish or Swedish.
Please submit a cover letter, your CV, university transcripts and upper secondary school grades to email@example.com by Friday October 20th, 2017
Our Internship offers you:
- 3-4 months of consulting experience with flexibility over timing, working on management consulting projects around digital strategy and transformation
- A chance to learn from the very best in digital business
- Training on core management consulting skills
- The opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team of experts on digital disruption
What we expect from you:
- We expect you to be within 2 years of graduation in a higher university degree with excellent academic achievements
- You have analytical skills, great team spirit and an ambition to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable in an international environment and willing to travel to client assignments abroad
- You are fluent in Finnish or Swedish and English