At TopSecurityReview, we believe that awareness and taking a proactive role have tremendous effects on people’s safety. To encourage this, we’ve decided to reward a university student who will be able to promote awareness on issues of home security and safety through writing. The winner of our annual scholarship program will receive a $1,000 which can be used for tuition expenses.
To be eligible for the scholarship,
- you need to be a full-time college student in the USA for the academic year 2018-2019.
- You need to be 18 years or over. If you aren’t, make sure to get the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
We want you to write a short essay that’s about 500 to 1000 words about home security and safety. There’s no strict rule as to how it should be written, but your submission must be:
- Can provide value to other people
Once you have your essay, submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details:
- Complete name
- Phone number
- Name of university or school
- Valid documents proving that you’re a student
Important Reminder: Incomplete entries and Non-English essays will automatically be rejected.
The final date of submission will be on June 30, 2018, so be sure to send your entry before that time. All essays will be carefully reviewed by the TSR team.