Apply for the University of Queensland International Study Abroad Mexico Scholarship for High Achievers
To be eligible for a UQ International Study Abroad Mexican Scholarship for High Achievers, you must:
- Be a Mexican citizen residing in Mexico
- Have an unconditional or a conditional offer (with all conditions met by the scholarship relevant closing date)
- Be a high achieving academic student
- Have completed your most recent studies at an approved Mexican institution
- Not have already commenced your studies at UQ, even if you seek a change of program
- Not simultaneously hold another scholarship
- Commence study in the semester indicated in the UQ offer letter
- The scholarship does not include stipend or OSHC and funds will be allocated in the form of a tuition fee deduction
- Lodge an official UQ undergraduate or postgraduate coursework application form for international students for entry into one of the eligible scholarship programs either directly to UQ or through an official UQ agent.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are met by the scholarship closing date).
- Complete and submit the application form using the application form link.
Please note the application closing dates for each semester.
To study in Semester 1, 2018 applications close 1 December, 2017
To study in Semester 2, 2018 applications close 15 May, 2018