UQ Business School is offering up to fourteen (14) 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships to outstanding students commencing the MBA program (and MBA articulation pathway) each year. Scholarship applications are only open to new students each semester.
The scholarship will entitle the successful applicant to receive a 25% discount on their course tuition fees for a maximum period of 24 months. If the scholarship recipient exceeds the 24 month timeframe they become solely responsible for the full tuition cost of any and all remaining courses after the date specified in the scholarship offer.
For scholarship holders who do not continue to meet all of the requirements of the program, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student will not be eligible to re-apply for any MBA scholarship.
From this pool of 14 scholarships, UQ Business School will specifically award up to:
- Two (2) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding indigenous MBA students
- Two (2) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding international MBA students studying full-time
- Four (4) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding MBA students who are women
- Six (6) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding MBA students studying either full-time or part-time.
How to apply:
- Meet the entry requirement to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program (or GCBA/GDipBA articulation pathway to the MBA); and
- Provide a personal statement in video format*, of no more than five minutes in length, answering the following three questions tell the Scholarship Panel,
- About your motivations for choosing to study an MBA degree and your career aspirations
- About a time you overcame a professional or personal obstacle
- What have you done to make your work environment or your community a better place
- Provide your CV and two written work related references. These documents can be the same ones you use for your program application.
Scholarship application closing dates:
- Semester one – International student, 31 October of the previous year
- Semester one – Domestic students, 30 November of the previous year
- Semester two – 31 May of the year of commencement.
Submit your application online to the Coordinator – MBA Student Liaison Team, UQ Business School.