Apply for the Walt Disney Management Audit Internships, Spring 2018 in USA.
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The IT Audit Internship is located in Glendale, California and resides within Corporate Management Audit at The Walt Disney Company. Corporate Management Audit consists of a team of audit professionals that performs integrated audits across all business units in the areas of design, efficiency, and effectiveness of internal controls. The department schedules and plans audits, monitors fieldwork progress, and communicates results and recommendations with senior management. We are targeting candidates who can work part-time during the Spring of 2018.
A Day in the Life…
- Assist IT Audit Seniors and Managers with audit planning, fieldwork, documentation, and reporting tasks
- Develop and execute IT and Security audit programs and general analytical skills
- Develop custom VBA/SQL code to enhance department tools
- Work with Enterprise Resource Planning system (SAP) to extract data and perform analytics using Excel, Access, and other tools
- Assist in preparation and presentation of various projects in assigned audit areas and provide solutions to problems as needed
What we are looking for…
- General IT and business process knowledge related to security, system development lifecycle, IT operations, access administration, change management, etc.
- General accounting and business process knowledge related to financial statements, revenue recognition, account reconciliation, amortization, etc.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis in Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt behavior and approach to different people and situations, including working well independently and with teams
- Emphasis in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
- Maturity, self-confidence, and tactful assertiveness
- Experience or understanding of programming languages (VBA, VB, SQL, SQR, ACL, etc.), data flow diagrams, and databases
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program.
- Pursuing a degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Business Administration, or closely related field
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
- The approximate dates of this internship are January 2018 through June 2018
- Candidate must be available to work part time hours (approximately 27 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Glendale area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, an equal opportunity employer.